Welcome to Alliance!
You've successfully joined our little family, now what do you do? Each player is different, and one of the things that sets us apart from many corporations is that we never tell a player what they can or can't do in game (except for our standing no piracy/ganking/scamming policy). There are, however, a few things that you can do to get the most out of your time flying with us.
- Join us in our public channel. We have 3 corporations in our family and lots of friends, so we use our pub chat to talk to each other. Don't be scared to speak up! We're friendly and you can't get help if you don't ask.
- Join our Discord server for voice comms and out of game text chat.
- Move to our HQ station. Many things happen at our HQ: fleets form up, ship replacements are issued, corporation hangars with free ammo/modules/ships, ore buyback program for all high sec systems in the region, and interaction with the majority of our pilots all happen in and around our home system.
How do I move all my stuff to HQ?
- Get involved! We regularly have fleets up that are open to all members. If there isn't a fleet up currently, just ask in public chat if anyone would like to join you in whatever activity you're interested in and start your own fleet.
- Get access to Corp Hangars by asking any member of Leadership. Corp Hangars are separated by skill level from Apprentice up through Mentor.