- For those of you who aren't interested in moving everything, you could just sell it all and buy new stuff when you get here.
- For the do-it-yourselfers out there you can grab any T1 industrial ship and start hauling it yourself. Often times corp has T1 haulers in stock that we can give you to start out and the tutorials will give you a free hauler as well.
- Ask a corp industrial pilot to haul your stuff for you. This is a great way for even the newbiest of newbs to make some extra isk and be a huge help to the corp. T1 Industrial ships can carry anywhere from just under 10,000 m3 to just over 30,000 m3 depending on ship, skills, and fitting. Don't forget to compensate your hauler!
- Ask a corp Orca pilot to haul it for you. Orcas can haul 400,000 m3 of fitted ships in it's ship hangar, 40,000 m3 in the fleet hangar, 50,000 m3 unrefined ore, and between 30,000 and 70,000 m3 in the main cargo depending on pilot skills and fitting. Don't forget to compensate them for their time.
- Ask a corp freighter pilot to move your stuff. Freighters can haul anywhere from 720,000 m3 up to 981,000 m3 depending on ship and skills. Freighters can even moved assembled and rigged ships as long as they are less than the freigher's cargo while assembled and are in a courier contract. Again, don't forget to compensate them for their time.
- Set up a contract with one of the dedicated hauler corps in game for a fee. ALWAYS SET A COLLATERAL for your items so that if the hauler gets ganked you actually come out ahead. Setting a collateral also deters the hauler from just stealing your stuff.
Red Frog Freight