This spreadsheet will be your guide. The tabs in the spreadsheet should be self explanatory, but here is the breakdown:
- Ore and Minerals – Buyback price for ore and minerals
- Ice and Gas – Buyback price for ice and gas
- Planetary Interaction – Buyback price for planetary commodities
- Mining Payouts per Ship – Mining payouts for paid corp mining ops
- What to Mine? - The ore you should focus on mining
- Data – Data pulled from the EVE API
- Type ID – Information used to pull data in the previous sheet
To use the program just set up a private Item Exchange contract to William Darkheart in any high sec station within 5 jumps of HQ. Use the values from spreadsheet column “OUR BUY PRICE” to calculate the ISK amount you will receive. To use buy back in low security systems you will need to notify William Darkheart in game with the station you plan to use so it can be scouted and have bookmarks made for safe hauling. The program will not buy items in null security space; you'll have to haul your items to an acceptable low sec or high sec station. It is best to talk with William Darkheart before setting up planets as he can advise what products the corp needs most and a good location to use.
Official corporation mining fleets will be paid hourly according to the “Mining Payouts per Ship” tab for the ship you are flying. All of the minerals mined will go directly to corp and pilots who participate will be paid for their time. These ops are not mandatory, but they are a good way to relax and hang out with all the good people in corp while making some ISK and helping us provide all of you with free ships! The op commander will be setting mining priorities, but we usually end up clearing the belts completely out, so don't worry too much about which ore to mine.